Sunday, September 28, 2014

Fruition

Well here I am at the end of the BMX year and with State finals complete I have reached the goal I had set out for myself in the beginning and I actually finished better than expected, State #3.  I never even imagined I would go this far and love every minute of it and with this year coming to an end and only one more event left (Gold Cup), being tied for 2nd and 1 point out of first, I look forward to getting a great result.  Moving forward into the new year I plan on moving up to intermediate shortly and beginning a new quest, along those lines I am also going to pick up a MTB and get back up into the hills of which I loved so much back in So Cal. I want to thank everyone who has been out there cheering me along and following my photography as well. Thanks to Doublecross Bikes for my sick whips.



No comments:

Post a Comment